The Ripar Lipstick, has a rich and creamy texture, and gives the lips a bright color and excellent stability, keeping them hydrated and soft. Available in 12 different colors (satin, matte and super-resistant), it is much appreciated by professionals and by women who want to change their look every day, giving the lips an always impeccable look.
The Ripar Lipstick is available in the shades:
- RSS01 Chocolate flirt: intense and warm, suitable for those who like a bold and bright color.
- RSS02 Cherry love: intense and sophisticated, suitable for any look.
- RSS03 Red passion: intense and brilliant red, for sensual and glamorous lips.
- RSS04 Purple feeling: cold and satin, fits any look.
- RSS05 Scarlet revenge: cool shades hinting toward fuchsia good for any look.
- RSS06 Orange sensation: warm color for those who like a simple and natural look.
- RSS07 Pink dolly: intense warm pink, with glittering effect, suitable for all types of colors.
- RSS08 Rose darling: cool color for those who love a bright, natural look.
- RSS09 Sweet caramel: nude effect.
- RSS10 Mistery bronze: antique rose, with glittering effect, suitable for all lips.
- RSS11 Brown secret: neutral intense pink, good for all seasons.
- RSS12 Coppery fashion: warm color suitable for photo shoots and those who want a natural look.
- Selling format | Quantity 4 ml.
- s1 - s2 - s3 - s4 - s5 - s6 - s7 - s8 - s9 - s10 - s11 - s12
For best results use Ripar Lip Pencil first, to outline the desired shape. Then apply Ripar Lipstick either directly, or with Ripar Brush N.3 blend from the centre towards the corners of the upper lip, then reverse for the lower lip.
OCTYLDODECANOL, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), OZOKERITE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (Cera Microcristallina), TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ETHYL VANILLIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE
[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 19140 ( YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE)]